The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a member meeting that takes place every year. During this meeting, you hear from our board and CEO as they share the Annual Report and shine some light on our ongoing commitment to the financial well-being of our members and communities across Saskatchewan. This year, we welcome a community partner to share with us the positive impact they have had on our youth and how Conexus has helped them make a difference.
Do you want to learn more about Conexus?You can join us for our AGM in person or watch from the comfort of your home, coffee shop, wherever you please via LIVE webcast with your PC, tablet or smartphone.
How do I register for webcasting?
- Click the link to access the registration form
- Complete the registration form
- “test your system” to check compatibility for your PC, tablet or smartphone
- Select submit and wait for an email verifying your registration to arrive in your inbox
- Voila! You are now registered to participate in our Conexus AGM live via webcast
Location and Time:Regina, Sk
Conexus Arts Centre, Jacqui Shumiatcher
7:00 p.m. registration
7:30 p.m. AGM
As a thank you for those attending, we have chosen to support SBTA (Saskatchewan Business Teachers Association) and will be donating $1.00 on behalf of every attendee.