Youth Leadership Award
Applications are now open until April 14, 2017.
The intent of the award is to recognize an individual at the time of graduation from high school for the contributions made to school life and community and to reward youth who exhibit leadership skills.
Those individuals interested in the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award shall complete the application form and provide letters of support from a member of their school faculty and a local community leader. Final selection of the successful candidates shall be made by a committee of Conexus management and staff. Representatives from Conexus shall present the award at the annual graduation ceremonies whenever possible.
The award recipient shall be recognized through Conexus media channels.
- Must be a graduating high school student in Saskatchewan
- Must be a Conexus Credit Union Member (or parent/guardian of applicant) for at least one year and accounts must be in good standing.
- Must be a Saskatchewan resident
- Award recipients must submit and grant permission to use his/her name and photo in any and all media releases or publications controlled by Conexus
- Completed applications must be received by Conexus by midnight on April 14, 2017. Late submissions will not be considered.
How to Apply
Award Application & Submission Details
The deadline for the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award is April 14, 2017. Late submissions will not be considered.
Email completed application and requested attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Leadership Award Application”. Applications will be disqualified if all four required documents are not received.
- Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award Application
- Community Leader Letter of Support
- School Faculty Member Letter of Support
- Copy of your latest report card or academic transcript
Q & A's
What is the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award? Expand/Collapse
How many awards will be given out? Expand/Collapse
What are the eligibility requirements to apply? Expand/Collapse
- be a graduating high school student in Saskatchewan
- be a Conexus Credit Union member (or parent/guardian of applicant is a member) for at least one year and accounts must be in good standing
- be a Saskatchewan resident
- submit completed application with supporting documents by email by the required deadline
When is the deadline for applications? Expand/Collapse
Who selects the award recipients and what is the process? Expand/Collapse