Choose the Right Fit!
Conexus Credit Union offers three different Savings Account options.
The Agriculture Savings account is a savings account that provides higher interest rates normally offered on locked-in investments, but with the flexibility of a demand account.
- Earn higher rates of interest while retaining flexible & convenient access to funds
- Free access to Online Banking
- Free access to Voice Response
- Convenient access to ATM network with MemberCard Debit Card
- Global Payment MasterCard (OAC)
- Gold Global Payment MasterCard (OAC)
- Members can choose one of the following statement options:
- Monthly paper statement or
- Electronic statement via Online Banking (Online Banking password required)
- Funds on deposit are fully guaranteed by Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation
|$0 - $5,000||0.20%|
|$5,000.01 - $25,000||0.40%|
|$25,000.01 - $60,000||0.55%|
|$60,000.01 - $100,000||0.55%|
At Conexus we can help you with your AgriInvest deposit by offering an AgriInvest savings account. The AgriInvest program, which came into effect July, 2010, is part of the Growing Forward risk management program funded jointly by the provincial, federal and territorial governments. When Producers receive their annual AgriInvest deposit notices, they have 90 days from the date of their notice to make a deposit into their AgriInvest account.
- Earn competitive interest on the daily closing balance
- Convenient access to funds
- Free access to Online Banking (account balance, history, transfer to demand only)
- Free access to Voice Response (account balance, history, transfer to demand only)
- In-branch access (account balance, history, withdrawals, transfers)
- Statement options to choose from are:
- Quarterly or annual paper statement
- Electronic statement via Online Banking
- Funds on deposit are fully guaranteed by Credit Union Deposit Guarantee
|$0.00 - $1,000||0.55%|
|$1,000.01 - $3,000||0.55%|
|$3,000.01 - $5,000||0.55%|
|$5,000.01 - $10,000||0.55%|