- Annual Fee: $75
- Additional Card: $0
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Interest Rate: 16.99%
- Credit Limit: variable
Choose between two different payment methods
- Consolidated Pay – One main control account and one sub-account per employee; statements are mailed to the account administrator.
- Individual Pay – Each employee has an individual account; statements are mailed directly to each cardholder with a consolidated statement to your administrator.
Cash Back Program
Our Cash-Back Business MasterCard rewards you up to 1% of your purchase value.
- $75 annual fee for Consolidated Pay
- $75 annual fee for each Individual Pay account
For each monthly billing cycle that
|Net new retail purchases
charged to the account total:
|The primary account
holder will earn:
|So monthly earnings
|$0 to $5,000||0.5% cash back||Up to $25|
|$5,001 to $10,000||0.75% cash back||Up to $75|
|$10,001 or more||1% cash back||No limit|
- Common carrier travel accident insurance - up to $1,000,000 coverage when your ticket is purchased with your MasterCard.
- Unexpected return home benefits - in the event of a death in your immediate family, you are covered for up to $2,000 for return travel.
- Baggage Delay - if your luggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 6 hours, you're covered for up to $200 in emergency purchases of essential items.
- 90-day purchase protection:
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for most items purchased with your MasterCard.
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price.
- Items given as gifts are also covered.
- Some limitations apply.
- Extended warranty:
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended for up to two additional years for most items purchased with your MasterCard.
- Warranty must be valid in Canada. Other limitations apply; see the certificate of insurance when you receive your card.
When you rent a car with your MasterCard, you're protected with:
- Collision damage waiver benefit - equivalent to that offered by the car rental company, provided you decline the car rental company's optional collision damage waiver.
- Car rental accidental death and dismemberment benefits – up to $300,000 per accident.
- Personal effects benefits – if your rental car is damaged or stolen, any personal effects in the car are covered up to $1,000 per insured person, up to $1,000 per rental period.
- Legal referrals and payment assistance - in those countries that the MasterAssist Operations Centre deems safe for travel, you will be assisted in locating a legal advisor and in paying legal fees up to $5,000 (billable to your MasterCard account and subject to credit availability).