Are you planning a getaway to the U.S.?
A U.S. chequing account allows you to deposit funds in American dollars and in return, interest is paid in American dollars.
- Pay as you go per transactions
- No monthly fee
- Free e-statements
- Paper statements - $2.50
- Tiered interest
- Deposits do not count as a transaction and do not incur service fees1
- No ATM network or INTERAC® Direct Payment access2
- Additional fees may apply to the operation of your account
|$0 - $1,500||0.00%|
|$1,500.01 - $5,000||0.05%|
- Transactions include in-branch (withdrawals/transfers/cheques), INTERAC Direct Payment & GLOBAL PAYMENT MasterCard purchases, Conexus & Saskatchewan credit union and out of province ACCULINK® ATM, Online Banking and Voice Response transactions.
- Interest earned on US Chequing is calculated using the interest rate from the tier that the daily closing balance falls in.