- You will need your Transit (branch) number and address, Institution (credit union) number and full 12 digit account number. We've included some tips on how to locate the information below.
- Next step is to download the pre-authorized form below.
- Complete the pre-authorized form and provide it to the company that will be crediting or debiting your account.
Where do I find my banking account info?
Your full account number (12 digits) can be found within Online Banking.
- Log into your account
- Click on your account on the My Accounts page.
- On the Account Activity page your Full Account Number is displayed on the right hand side of the page, under Account Details.
The Transit number (5 digits) and address can be located here or by searching for the branch using our ATM/Branch locator. The Institution/Branch number is always 889.
Note: The Transit number (5 digits) for our previous Conexus Credit Union locations can be found here.
Pre-authorized Payments Form (PDF - 591.72 KB)This form provides account information in place of a void cheque and is used when arranging for direct deposits or pre-authorized payments. Simply complete this form and submit it to the company depositing the payment into your account or to the billing company.