There when you need it!
A QuickLine can provide the financing you need for almost any purpose and ensure you are prepared for unplanned expenses or emergencies1. If you want a readily available source of credit that is there to use whenever you need it, for whatever you want, a QuickLine can help you achieve your goals.
- One time approval
- Revolving Credit2
- Variable interest rate3
- Access to loan funds by ATM, cheque, debit card, etc.
- Flexible repayment plan
- Put the equity in your home to work for you as security to provide instant access to funds
- Choice of payment amount (3% of balance, 1.5% of balance, or interest only4)
- Make payments weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly
- No prepayment penalty
- An application fee may apply
- Cost of credit and any fees will be disclosed at time of approval
- Transfer of funds or disbursements requested in branch are subject to a handling fee
- Optional life, critical illness and disability insurance is available5
- All applicants must meet Conexus Credit Union lending criteria for loan approval. Credit limits determined by Conexus at its sole discretion.
- You do not need to reapply. Loan must remain in good standing for continuing credit.
- A variable rate will change when the prime rate changes. If rates go down, more of your payment is applied to the principal balance owing.
- Subject to Conexus lending approval.
- Rate discounts may be available for each loan insurance product purchased through Conexus.