With Conexus online banking you can:
- Check your accounts and investments.
- Pay bills quickly and easily.
- Transfer funds between accounts and use INTERAC® e-Transfer.
- Stop, cancel or view your cheques, plus print copies of them.
- View or print e-Statements.
- Receive bills and statements via epost™.
- Make CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) payments.
- Download to financial software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.).
- Set up security alerts.
Logging in for the first time? Check out our support page.
Credential Direct® Single Sign-On
Now it's more convenient than ever to access your Credential Direct account through online banking. If you subscribe to online banking and are Credential Direct, seamlessly access your Credential Direct account with one user name and password. Once your online banking is successfully authenticated and you're logged in to your account, you can easily transfer to Credential Direct.
How do I set up Credential Direct® Single Sign-On?:
After logging in to online banking, click on Account Services to setup.
epost™You can now receive and view your bills online with epost, a service provided by Canada Post. It offers a safe and secure place for you to receive, view, pay and store your bills online and the best part is that it's free!*
With epost, you can:
- - Receive a variety of bills online.
- - Access your bills at any time.
- - Store your bills for up to seven years.
- - Pay your bills online.
- - Receive email notification letting you know when you have a new bill or statement.
Get started today through Account Services in online banking.
Trouble logging in?
What you should know:
You are only able to use these features three times in a 24-hour period. That includes failed attempts and actual use of the features (password reset, security question reset)
Although this feature uses information from your credit bureau, it will not show as a "hit" on your credit report.